Hello there Imme,

Wow, I can't believe it's been that long! I'm sorry you've had to go through all of this stuff. Good job being that "squeaky wheel" smile

I don't have a lot of expertise in network hardware, although, it seems clearly apparent that there's an issue with the ISP's devices early on in your route. To me, increasing bandwidth may help eliminate a variable, but it is certainly not the best they can do.

Perhaps your ISP lacks PingPlotter to help them troubleshoot the issue?

If they're at a loss of what to do/try, they can use PingPlotter for free for 14 days automatically. At the very least, they'd be able to confirm for themselves where the issue is starting and really FOCUS their efforts in that ONE area.

If they're unable to resolve this issue, I'd highly recommend shopping around for other services (if they're available).

I'm sorry I can't be of more help in this situation. Unfortunately, if it's a problem outside of your network, your provider holds the solution.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to ask - we're always happy to help out!

-Austin

Edited by AustinB (03/05/20 02:30 PM)