Hello, I am hoping you guys can help us with a problem that started for us about past 3 months ago. All of sudden all devices would experience major drops in speed that would last maybe a minute or so. People would report how accessing files stored on our cloud storage seemed to take longer then usual at times and others would report a low bandwith error on the VoIP phones at random times.

We have tested all the fiber cables connecting all the switches, replaced switches that we thought were bad, replaced ethernet hubs that seemed outdated, had our ISP come out and test the modem, updated firmware on our switches. Pretty much it feels we have exhausted everything we know we can do.

We have about 12-15 switches, various bridges and wireless access points throughout our company. There's probably about 100 or so computers, and 70 or VoIP phones. There's 2 SQL servers on site and our file storage is in the cloud.

I've started both PingPlotter and Multiping yesterday and it is continuing to run throughout the day. I've looked at the data it got over night and it's hard to tell based on what I am seeing but it seems the problem is internal. How can I pinpoint if there is a single device that is causing this?

Thank you

Edited by Serg (03/11/20 10:28 AM)