Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PingPlotter Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Please add ASN for hops while tracing routes by Poe @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

Hi Angelclaw, Thanks for the detailed feature suggestion - we really appreciate it! As far as plans for this feature we have had a request or two in the past for this but not many so it's not currently on our roadmap. That said, this sounds like a
PingPlotter Support
Jump to new posts Re: Hoping for help pinpointing problem by Ethan @ 01/20/20 02:53 PM

Perfect. Thank you for confirming my suspicions and for helping understand the hop 1 PL. I did what you suggested and pinged my router for a few minutes (long enough that several lag spikes would have shown up), and I saw no packet loss. I should be
PingPlotter Support
Jump to new posts Re: Need Assistance with Understanding Data by Earthspark13 @ 01/18/20 08:19 AM

Hi Hayla, Thanks a lot for your response. I just ran a test directly to the relevant server and experienced a handful of the spikes I have mentioned, but prior to pinging to the server I ran a test straight to google and recieved these below resu
PingPlotter Support
Hi BenT, Thanks for reaching out - I'm happy to lend a hand here. Test results from a command-line ping can be different than what PingPlotter is showing. It's possible that this traffic is a lower priority than the command-line ping (thus the sp
Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 2 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod