Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PingPlotter Support
Jump to new posts Re: How much monitoring is too much? by Gary @ 08/21/17 06:47 PM

Hey Mike, Thanks for reaching out! Its great to hear that PingPlotter has been proving helpful to your monitoring efforts. Were admittedly a bit biased - but we believe that more monitoring is always a good call! Having greater visibility of your
PingPlotter Support
Jump to new posts Re: Regular lag spikes in distinctive pattern by junkflap @ 08/20/17 05:53 PM

Problem solved - got an old laptop up and running which seemed to be having no problems, so I figured it must be something in my PC. Began uninstalling programs that I'd installed around when the problem started and it was this stupid bit of software
PingPlotter Support
Hi Thibault, From what we can see in your screenshot, it looks like most of the packet loss is occurring right at hop #1. This would imply that the culprit is somewhere between the machine running PingPlotter, and hop #1 (likely your modem/router).
PingPlotter Suggestions
Jump to new posts Re: Export options to share with other users by Gary @ 08/17/17 05:09 PM

Hey Morrack, Thanks for reaching out! There isn't currently any sort of option to export a configuration from PingPlotter (sorry!). This is an interesting idea, though. I'll get an enhancement request logged, and make sure it gets in front of our t
Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 13 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod