Do you accept wire transfers?
Our corporate accounting department only pays via wire transfers. Can we pay that way, and what is your bank account information?
All of our wire transfer payments are handled through our payment partner - FastSpring. This order form will allow you to complete your purchase process with a wire transfer payment:
You can select the product and quantity you'd like to order, and click on the "Buy" button. On the next page, you'll be asked to confirm the quantity, and enter your contact information (name, phone number, email address, mailing address). To complete an order using a bank wire transfer payment:
- Under "payment method" - choose "Wire Transfer," and then click on the "Next" button
- On the next page, you'll be able to review your order (as well as choose what name you'd like to appear on your license) - if everything seems okay, click on the "Complete Order" button
- The confirmation page will provide bank transfer instructions (address, bank account info, and everything you should need to send a wire transfer), as well as an invoice for your order
- Save the instructions on this page (they will be emailed to you as well) and follow them in doing your wire transfer
- Make sure you include the order ID number on the wire transfer (it's difficult to tie your order to your payment without this)
- Also, make sure you pay all of your bank's wire transfer fees! We have received payments in the past where the sender's bank has deducted a fee, so the payment amount that was received was inadequate
- After you've submitted payment, allow for around 3 business day for processing. If you do not receive your license key(s) via email within 5 business days of sending your wire transfer - please contact us
If you have any questions, or need any assistance through the ordering process - please don't hesitate to reach out to our sales team at email@example.com.