Receive automatic upgrades and priority support with a maintenance subscription.
Make the most of your PingPlotter license
For those who desire the cutting edge, maintenance plans are the way to go. Subscribing to maintenance lets you download product updates the moment they release and includes a boatload of additional perks.
And if you're not interested in keeping an active maintenance plan, that's perfectly fine, too. Your license is still yours forever — keep using your current PingPlotter version as long as you like.
Check out everything active maintenance brings below, or visit your account to manage your subscriptions.
What is maintenance?
It's a subscription designed to get you more from PingPlotter!
- Inclusive upgrades — Being on maintenance ensures your software is up to date for no additional charge.
- Priority support — Whether you have a problem, questions, or just want to say hi, our Service Team makes you their #1 priority. Not only does your support ticket jump to the top of the queue, but you also gain access to one-on-one remote support sessions you can't get otherwise.
- Perpetual desktop licenses — Not purchasing upgrades or maintenance does not prevent you from using already purchased software versions.
- Cross-platform entitlement — Any license can access any platform of the same edition.
- No cost PingPlotter Mobile Power-Up Pack — The Mobile Power-Up Pack enables longer timelines, community data loading, audio alerts, and more. Features are available as long as maintenance is active. Perpetual access is available through the $4.99 App Store upgrade. See the knowledge base article for activation instructions.
- Our deepest gratitude — The more you invest in us the better we can deliver awesome products. Thank you for the continued support!
How to check maintenance status?
Visit your account and view the license card.
Click on the plus in the top-right corner to expand the license card. This will show your maintenance status.
Expired maintenance prevents the download of new versions released while maintenance was expired. Extending maintenance or upgrading enables the download of versions released while maintenance was expired.
What determines maintenance status?
It depends on when the license was purchased.
If your license was:
- Purchased within one year — New licenses include one year of maintenance. If you purchased within the past year, your maintenance plan is active and you can download new versions at no additional charge.
- Purchased outside of one year — If a license was purchased more than one year ago, the initial maintenance period is expired until an extension or an upgrade is purchased.
Do I extend maintenance or upgrade?
The choice depends on when maintenance expired.
You can extend maintenance at any time within a year of your expiration date. When maintenance is extended, another year is added from the point of expiration. After a year, the maintenance extension option is replaced by an upgrade option. Example: If maintenance is renewed six months after expiration, renewing maintenance back-fills six months and adds six months into the future.
Upgrades are available after a product is off maintenance for more than one year. When a product is upgraded, all released versions become available and maintenance is extended one year into the future from the date of purchase. Example: If maintenance expired on 1/1/2019 and is upgraded on 3/22/2020, the upgrade will provide access to currently-released product versions and extend maintenance one year into the future. Maintenance would now extend to 3/22/2021.
|Product||PingPlotter Standard||MultiPing||MaP Bundle||PingPlotter Professional|
Ready for action?
Log into your account to extend maintenance or upgrade.