Please fix it.

CU
Jörg

#3264 - 06/14/18 12:32 PM Re: Latency graph [Re: JFF]
Hayla Offline

Pingman Staff

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We haven't quite seen this issue with our new release - we'd love it if you could contact support directly so we can get some more details. You can do this via Help -> Email PingPotter Support. Make sure you include a screenshot in the ticket - we'll investigate that and let you know what's going on!

#3288 - Yesterday at 02:50 AM Re: Latency graph [Re: Hayla]
jprc Offline

Loc: France
The opening message says "since the update to Release 5.5.12.4477 the Latency graph is empty.", without more explanations.
I wonder if it is not the same issue...

I use a registered standard version (5.5.14.4908). As I track daily a network issue with my ISP for some weeks now, I just discovered that the image taken ("Save Image...") and sent daily to my ISP does not show any more the latency graph on the right

Before, I had (image saved 08 August):

Now, and for the last 3 days (i.e. PingPlotter closed and opened several times), PingPlotter always produces an image with part of info missing/blank :

As you can see, it is truncated after the column "mini", and the right part is empty...
For what I recall, I have not changed the layout nor configuration of ping-plotter. I could not find either an option saying something equivalent to "don't print this part".

Of course, I can still see everything in PingPlotter : here is what I see right now, and the truncated image above was directly generated from the view below where all columns and graphs are fully visible:

Ideas/suggestions are welcome... and sorry for my pidgin English.

Edited by jprc (Yesterday at 05:23 AM)

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 7 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod