Good morning,

I'm coming here in hopes of getting some support for my licensed MultiPing, version 3.20.2. I tried using email support, both to 'support@pingman.com' on 7/18/2022, and 'support@multiping.com' on 7/21/2022, neither of which I ever received a reply.

This is what I wrote to both support emails, and what I am hoping I can get help with on these support forums, please:

'I have a MultiPing license that I purchased in 2013 and have support through August 6, 2026.

I have been running Windows 10 and MultiPing with no issues for years. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now MultiPing will not stay running. It 'closes' after a short period of time for no reason, and I cannot find anything in Event Viewer regarding the closure.

I have rebooted, ran as Administrator, and even completely uninstalled and reinstalled, but the program still closes without warning. Sometimes it will run for an hour, sometimes for several hours, but then all of a sudden the program just closes. It doesn't minimize, it fully closes and I have to launch it again.

I see there have not been any updates to MultiPing since December 10, 2015. Is there an update coming in the near future, or do you have any suggestions on how to keep MultiPing running in Windows 11? I love MultiPing and would really like to keep using it.

Thank you for your time.'

Let me know any other information I can provide to help resolve my issue.

Thanks again.

Side note, when I initially went to the MultiPing Support page: https://www.multiping.com/support.html one of the first things listed on the support page is to 'Download the Latest' version, which is listed at 3.11.0, not the newer 3.20.2 version I am currently running. I have attached a screenshot.

Seeing that on the Support Page, along with not seeing any MultiPing updates since December 10, 2015, has me concerned this product is no longer being developed or supported, even though I have an active support license through August 6, 2026.

Thank you.

Attachments
MultiPing Support page with wrong download version listed - 8-6-2022.png (39 downloads)