Hello!
I'm Eduardo and I live in Portugal, I'm using an HP ENVY 16 with 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7-4700 MQ 2.40 GHZ and Windows 8.1.

My issue is as follows, I play League of Legends, and I'm having issues with sudden breaks during game, the speed of the connection is usually around 50ms which is great, but i get sudden "attempting to reconnect" issues resulting in the motion and actions of my champion being delayed by a few seconds (2-3 seconds), being useless due to the fast paced type of game LoL is... I searched for a solution to the problem and from that thought that packet loss could be an issue, so as advised by a forum thread on LoL I downloaded PingPlotter and found out the following results when connected to the LoL site https://youtu.be/cghfacwJroM.

What I see is that there is a lot of packet loss form my PC to the house's router, and that sometimes (as experienced in game in the same frequency) some packet loss reaches the LoL "server/IP" (I don't know the right names).

I live with 3/4 more people, but I've done the test during the day when no one is at home, and the packet loss bars remained, but still, it's a detail that maight help, besides I am 2/3 meters away from the router.

I intend to contact my ISP, but I'd like to hear some advice or explanation to what the issue might be, and if calling ISP is really the best solution, further more since I live in rented house, so it's somethig I would have to deal with my landlord.

Thank you very much for the help, time and patience to read my thread, have a nice day!

Attachments
euw.leagueoflegends.com.pp2 (555 downloads)
Description: There's also this data, I just recorded

Edited by ExWarrior (05/30/16 12:41 PM)