Topic Options
#3816 - 02/16/21 11:32 AM Trying to contact sales to get pricing information -- they never get back to me
kuuser Offline

Over the last two weeks I've sent several messages to sales (submitted the online sales form using different email addresses). So far I've heard nothing. Is that normal? I'd think they'd want more business... Maybe their form is broken and they're not getting submissions?

#3817 - 02/16/21 01:07 PM Re: Trying to contact sales to get pricing information -- they never get back to me [Re: kuuser]
AustinB Offline
Network Support @ Pingman Tools

Hello there,

Thanks for writing in! I'm sorry that you haven't been able to connect with our Sales department yet.

I did find your information request in our system, and it looks like Gary sent back a Calendly link to schedule something with you. Have you used/received it yet?

In any case, I followed up with the rest of the Sales department to have someone get back to you as soon as they can.

If you'd like, feel free to write into support@pingplotter.com and either myself or another teammate might be able to answer some of your questions.

Thank you for your patience! Let me know if I can help with anything else.

-Austin

#3818 - 02/16/21 02:21 PM Re: Trying to contact sales to get pricing information -- they never get back to me [Re: AustinB]
kuuser Offline

Odd, I just checked both email accounts (and spam) and the only Calendly invites I have are for another company. One account is Gmail and the other is an Office 365 tenant. It looks like Steven just reached out by email so I'll talk with him, thanks

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 24 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod