Sometimes, during a collection period, you might change the "engine" you're using to collect data, or maybe the packet size. This extension will create a comment in your collected data when you make one of these changes:
- Change of the packet size
- Switching the named configuration
If the change makes a difference in latency or packet loss, you can see that a change was made by looking at the time graph.Required PingPlotter Pro version
This extension requires PingPlotter Pro 3.00.3p beta 9 or higher. It will *not* work on the released 3.00.2p version.Installation Instructions
- Download the attachment from this post (link near the title). The file will be named "Log Engine Changes.ppx".
- Save it in your "c:\Program Files\Pingplotter Pro\scripts" directory (or the appropriate path if you've not installed to that location).
- Close and restart PingPlotter Pro.
Now, whenever you make one of the listed changes, look at the time graph for a comment
to see the change.Wrap up
If you find any issues are problems, please post a message here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are other setting changes that could
be logged. Post here for your needs and we'll see what we can do to help with this.