Thanks for the info about service success with FireDaemon!<br><br>You *can* actually have everything stored as one file - although since I don't use Ping Plotter as s service, it may be you want some additional options (let me know and I'll see if it's something already supported - or if we need to add something...).<br><br>Let's say you want to always store data into a file called "www.pingplotter.com.pp2". First off, before you start Ping Plotter as service, you need to trace to your target destination (www.pingplotter.com) and save a little bit of data as a sample file.<br><br>Now, in your service, you'd want to include this file on your command line - something like this...<br><br>pingplotter.com "www.pingplotter.com.pp2" /start<br><br>This will start Ping Plotter tracing to the destination that was used in the file.<br><br>Now, set up your data auto-save to save to this same file. You probably also want to limit the number of samples held in memory to something reasonable depending on your sample frequency, probably something like 50,000 samples - which is what I usually use.<br><br>This should start tracing using saved files when your service starts, and then auto-update that save file on the interval you specified.<br><br>