Thanks for getting back to me!

I get similar results to the December one, but not as severe as it was before and it's limited to the timespan mentioned in my previous post.

You are right about the ping command. I've pinged my HGW and the end destination at the same time, the HGW still showed 0 lost packets, but I got the packetloss at the end destination. Tried the tracert and pathping commands too and those showed similar results.

I've checked the patterns you linked to me and in my opinion it still looks like it's the "Internet Service Provider Bad Hardware" issue, since the issue starts at hop 2 and goes all the way to the designation.

I guess my ISP just doesn't care. I don't really want to "complain" to them about this again, they didn't fix it for 8 months, doubt they would ever fix it properly and I'm pretty sure they had enough of me, because I've called them about this issue for like 20 times over the past 8 months. Also they told me that the issue is on my side, I'm afraid if I push them more they will just cut off the line and I will have to pay them since we ended the service before the end date in the agreement.

Edited by StealthKid41 (06/08/18 05:42 AM)
Edit Reason: Typo