Hey Hayla,

thanks for the many tips and fast reply.
You are right, it has really been a crazy journey so far and let me tell you, it is exhausting. I am very glad I came accross PingPlotter and have now the chance to talk with an expert smile
If I understood you correctly, I should play some videogames while PingPlotter is pinging the game server and note everytime I am experiencing rubberbanding. And then go back to PingPlotter and check if packet loss occured at the same time, right?

I have now went through your guide. I must say it is of great help, thank you smile
I am currently preparing to go nuclear laugh

What kind of information would you need to better understand the origination of the issue?
I would be glad to provide it.

Do you have any idea what could be causing the described symptoms even though my ISP insists that my connection is totaly fine? What are they missing? I am certain that it is an outside problem, as described in your guide.

Another question: Is 1% packet loss common? What I mean is, would this be some kind of an acceptable tolerance or is it really supposed to be 0% and my 1% is a clear indicatior that something is wrong with my connection?

Many thanks and best regards,
Dan

Edited by dan (01/17/18 06:06 AM)