Hey there,

Thanks for getting in touch! It sounds like you've had a pretty crazy journey thus far. Thanks for the explanation of what's going on!

Currently, the data that I can see does point to some packet loss, but I don't have enough information to tell you from where it's originating. It looks like you've got about 1% packet loss consistently; to answer your question, the red bar does indicate packet loss. I can't quite say what the reason would be for your particular packet loss (there are literally thousands), but I definitely can confirm that it's there.

So, in order to find out what’s going on, you'll need to let these traces run for quite some time and investigate the results to be sure. Your goal here is going to be to correlate the issues you're having to PingPlotter patterns. You'll want to start a trace running to the service you're having troubles with (it seems like you're having troubles with most external services, so really any one will do), and leave that running while you're accessing the service. When you're experiencing poor service quality, make a note somewhere of what time it happened, and look back on your PingPlotter data to see if you can find a problem pattern that relates to when the undesired behavior first started.

To start you off on interpreting your results and investigating to full potential, I'd like to point toward a very powerful guide which will be able to guide you through your entire troubleshooting process. That can be found here:

https://www.pingplotter.com/fix-your-network

If you find yourself in need of some more help along the way, I'd be glad to offer any guidance I can. If you'd like a bit more of a direct channel, feel free to head to PingPlotter, hit File -> Export Sample Set, and send the file you've saved to support@pingman.com, as well as some of your notes on what times you experienced the most issues with these services.