Hi -

As per your recommendation I pointed PingPlotter to the specific game server I was in while playing Rocket League. Here are some results:

RL 1.pp2
RL 2.pp2
RL 3.pp2
RL 4.pp2
RL 5.pp2

While playing, I would alt-tab and comment when I experienced (or thought I experienced) lag/stuttering. Sometimes when I thought I experienced lag I would alt-tab and not see an associated latency spike, so I would sometimes second-guess myself and not leave a comment. Sometimes I left a comment anyways. I think it's safe to say that the majority of the time I experienced lag there was an associated latency spike in PingPlotter.

Additionally, a couple friends were over at my apartment plugged into my router playing Rocket League with me. Usually, we would all experience lag at the same times. Sometimes one person would see it but not another, but there are potential reasons for that (such as not everyone was looking at the ball at the same time, etc.). I can remember one incidence in particular wherein my friend experienced lag but I don't remember seeing any.

So, does this additional information help narrow down the culprit whatsoever? It seems to be that I'm getting intermittent lag spikes. Is this something I need to call my ISP about and get someone out here? When I talked to them via online chat they said that everything looked fine on their end and the discussion ended with them recommending me to upgrade my computer components for a better gaming experience...