Thanks for the reply. I think we might have gotten the issue resolved. I left Multiping running through the night and when I listed the data by highest packet loss percentage two IP addresses stuck out as the highest one's for some reason. We decided to look those up and saw that they were Mikrotik bridges. As soon as we unplugged them from the switch, it seems that the issue has been resolved.

I am no longer seeing a consistent packet loss like I did last time. Including sample images so others might learn from this. With PingPlotter I pinged google.com and then the other IP address were some of the cisco switches that are scattered around our network.

Only thing I would love to understand is why these bridges caused the whole network to bog down. We have other Mikrotik bridges else where, and they are fine. I do recall a Mikrotik wireless AP that started to reassign IP addresses to computers that were connected to a switch.

I am continuing to let both programs run at the moment so I can't share the data yet.

Thank you guys, both of these tools are exactly what I was looking for networking administration. Powerful yet, user friendly.

Attachments
A-Ping Plotter - Pre-fix - 6 Hour.png (68 downloads)
B-Ping Plotter - Post-fix - 1 Hour.png (99 downloads)