Topic Options
#3950 - 05/30/22 11:38 PM Internet problems, don't know where to start
Paul Ahn Offline

I've been having internet problems for a while now. I am using a powerline adapter, though trying to connect directly to my tmobile 5g internet gateway with a long ethernet cable reproduces the same results.
The severity of ping spikes vary time to time, but I don't know where to start since I cannot interpret the tracert. I am unable to play any online games competitively, due to the frequency and severity of these lag spikes.
Can someone help me identify potential steps?

Attachments
Internet problem.PNG (50 downloads)

Edited by Paul Ahn (05/30/22 11:39 PM)

#3951 - 06/01/22 03:47 PM Re: Internet problems, don't know where to start [Re: Paul Ahn]
Poe Offline
Pingman Tools Support

Hi Paul,

Thanks for writing into the forum!

It's a bit hard to tell exactly what may be going on with just a single image of your data. You'll need to gather more data to tell exactly what is going on.

I would suggest checking out our Sidekick product as it helps you automatically gather data from the right sources and interprets it for you. It also allows you to easily share the data with your ISP or other parties that can help fix your internet. It's only $20.00 USD and it lasts for 28-days.

Also, if it doesn't give you the results you're looking for you can always send us links to your data and we'll be happy to interpret it for you.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

Thanks,

-Poe

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 15 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod