I have re-sized my bottom graph to be taller, so I can see more resolution - I drag the top border up to someplace like aligned with the bottom of the Route Changes window. If it matters, I also change the right hand scale from 30% to 60% (which better shows the 50% packet loss that happens a few times each evening).<br><br>I recently switched to View - Ping Last Hop Only (I assume that reduces the trace queries, too). The unexpected result when I do this is that the bottom graph shrinks back to be shorter. Simiarly if I then make it big again and toggle back and forth between old multi-hop route and new one, graph shrinks again. Hopefully I'm making myself clear enough (I figure that "Last Hop Only" might be a work-around to my problem regarding timeouts on second to last hop).<br><br>By the way, when auto-scaling that graph, I offer the suggestion that maybe the graph should start at the minimum observed round-trip time rather than 0 (to trade wasted space for a little better resolution).<br><br>