Thanks for your response.
I followed your instructions and uninstalled Ping Plotter 5.
Then i restarted the host and installed SideKick.
When it was installed i attempted to activate it with my license key, obtained from the profile at "pingman.com"
PingPlotter Sidekick – Single User License
Recent usage: 1 device
Licensed to: FirstName LastName
Purchased on: Jul 23rd, 2020
And inside the PingPlotter software i got the following:
License Already in Use!
The license you're using is already in use on other ocmputers. Tu run on this one, you have several options:
- close PingPlotter on other computers, then retry here
- buy additional license(s) from your account page
- enter a different license key
- acknowledge this problem and run anyway
SO, the problem here is that i have never run SideKick on more then one host, and it was actually the only one host i used and still use PingPlotter SideKick on.
So the questions are:
- why the license key believes that it's used on more than one machine?
- how i unlink/signout the currently purchased license of SideKick from any hosts it's "thought" to be used?
Edited by PierreKa (08/30/20 05:04 AM)