Topic Options
#36 - 09/28/99 01:09 PM Timeline graph
mwhite Offline

Loc: Washington, DC
When selecting a timeline graph for a hop(s) if you select several<br>graph and fill up the display i.e. you can no longer see or select<br>any hops or the vertical scroll bar.<br>There is no way to un-check/de-select any of the timeline graphs. Or<br>at least I haven't figured out how, other than to exit PP.<br><br>Mike <br><br>

#37 - 09/28/99 01:22 PM Re: Timeline graph [Re: mwhite]
mwhite Offline

Loc: Washington, DC
Opps!! Sorry found the answer on how to get rid of the timeline panels.<br><br>But I would like to know if there is a way to get PP to output timeline graphs for all the hops. Without having to select them individually or a few at a time.<br>Since its only possible to select/view a few at a time. <br>example: I would like to select Edit>Save as Image. Or some such command<br>and that would also produce timeline graphs for all hops <br><br>Thanks<br><br>Mike<br><br>

#38 - 10/02/99 12:58 PM Re: Timeline graph [Re: mwhite]
Pete Ness Offline

Loc: Boise, Idaho
Hi.<br><br>Glad you figured out how to get things working (I've been out of town the last few days. Grrr).<br><br>As for the suggestion ... I'm gonna add this to my suggestion list - but I'm not exactly sure about a great solution yet. There's no options on the "Copy as image" command right now - so maybe I'd have to do something like this...<br><br>How many hops do you have on this trace - and what information are you trying to get from having ALL the hops displayed...<br><br>Thanks,<br>Pete<br><br>

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 10 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod