Hi, Jason.

First off, the issue of double-clicking on the time-graph is "as designed". This is a hugely powerful feature in Ping Plotter (at least *I* think so). Double-clicking on the time graph focuses the upper graph on the period you double-clicked in the lower graph. This is combined with the "Samples to include" to allow you to really investigate some period in the past. So when the display freezes, you're actually looking at some period in the past (and the period can be identified by the focus rectangle painted in the lower graph). Right-clicking and selecting "Reset focus to current" does just that - and things start auto-updating again.

Another cool thing about this "focus" thing is that you can set your "samples to include" to something like 100 - and then double click a suspect / problem period while looking at a 48 hour graph. You see details on the top graph, but then you can also change the scale of the lower graph, and Ping Plotter will keep the selected period in view on the lower graph.

As for the sizing issue - both of the things you're seeing are related. It looks like when you skinny up the graph column that much, it's actually not skinnying up - but moving over a bit. This means that column is wide, but mostly invisible. When you close and restart, Ping Plotter fits it all back in to the window again - and the only two columns that can give up space are the graph and the DNS name columns (all other columns stay fixed in width when you resize Ping Plotter). Definite bug - I've got it logged.

As for the ...'s - this is a convention that I am unaware of - thanks for bringing it to my attention.