Im on cable Im in the area of the Cox upgrades west Texas. Im not on a router im direct into the modem .The symtoms are as you could expect from the packett loss,very eractic page loading and not playable on multiplayer game servers. I have contacted my ISP tech and he has sent this PP2 graph and many others along with some crazy modem logs im getting www.bhczee.com/logs.txt to his engineers. One other thing that i have mentioned to him was that after the upgrades my first hop no longer showed up as being my addy its now showing up as 10.248.144.1 i have no idea how thats hapening its not a cox addy. Im a regular on the http://www.dslreports.com/forum/cable,ath . And i would like to say we use pingplotter quite often for one our diagnosis tools you guys have a great product. The main reason i was posting was to let you see a graph that was showing hop length changes it is happening every second and jumps from 14 hops to 23 so randomly that its just terrible to try and get anythin done. Im sure they are having some serious router problems. When they get it going i will post back to let you know what he found,if i can get some details out of him.Stop by the cox fourums sometimes we can always use another good trouble shooter.