I've been experiencing intermittent packet loss throughout the day while hardwired(to router or modem). It lasts anywhere from 8-30 seconds. I've been working with my ISP, but they are at a complete loss as to what is causing it. They aren't seeing any issues from their end.

Whether I'm hardwired to the router or modem, there will be instances where 100% of the packets will drop for a small period of time. I've confirmed this from my pc, laptop, and other devices(buffering at the same time as the packet loss). I attached a few screen shots to show what the pattern looks like. This pattern happens multiple times throughout the day. Any ideas? If you need any additional info/screen shots let me know. Thanks.

**Edit: Forgot to mention my ISP has replaced my modem twice, the cable from outside feeding the modem and checked the connections outside. I also tried a vpn, but was still getting these random drops.

**Edit2: Attached an example of my ping plotter graph over about 4 hours. Two of the big intermittent drops that I have been experiencing occurred at 9:02 and 9:35pm. My ISP isn't seeing these on their end. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Attachments
Jan27PL.PNG (39 downloads)
Feb1PL.PNG (29 downloads)
Jan22PL.PNG (26 downloads)
Jan26PL.PNG (28 downloads)
PacketDropsFeb1.pp2 (153 downloads)

Edited by Randomguy (02/01/22 11:10 PM)
Edit Reason: added pingplotter data