Hi.<br><br>I can't duplicate the problem with the truncated "E" on "Err" unless I make the "Cur" column too narrow to include the whole word. If I widen that column, it seems to show the entire letter just fine, though. Can you possible send me some screenshots on this?<br><br>As for the coloring ... I'm not sure that any colors on the labels would be particularily meaningful. Because the graph color changes depending on the latency, the green isn't really tied to the "All's good" green color in the lower graph. I'd be happy to hear your suggestions about which colors would clarify things, to be sure, however (it's hard for me to see good ideas sometimes because it all just makes sense to me ).<br><br>I'll do some testing a bit later on the "13/14" problem. I'm imagining the situation that makes this behave as you've discussed here - the problem being that hop 13 *seems* to be the final destination - and it's constantly timing out just as if that server was down. If your netgear 311 had been a router that had responded, it would have noticed the route change and looked farther on for your destination. In any case, I'll have a look at this a bit later and try to duplicate.<br><br>Thanks for the feedback!<br><br>