I am new user, downloaded the latest Beta last night. Noticed a couple things you might want to know. On the "Round Trip:" line, if the current value is ERR then the left side of the E is clipped (regardless of how wide I try to make the window or column).<br><br>I understand/agree with the red label/lines on the lower graph, but a minor comment is that the colors don't seem as consistent for the ping time - the data is black, while the y axis label is green (and the x axis is also green) - wouldn't it be more consistent and help users understand the left vs right axis labels if the label color matched the data color?<br><br>I don't know quite how to report this bug but things got into a weird state after that Round Trip Current ERR that I mentioned above. For many hours I had been running a route where the 13th hop was my RT311 router which showed 100% loss and the 14th hop showed my final destination (machine hooked to the RT311). As an experiment I then connected machine directly to the net without the RT311. Route changed, with 14 becoming 13 as expected. Then I switched back - commandline tracert can trace fine but pingplotter isn't making any sense on the 13th/14th regardless of if I stop/resume. It is showing only the 13th and no additional route change (of course I don't know if it was supposed to).<br>When I totally exited the program and restarted, it showed the 13/14 as expected.<br>If you want to trace to my host, send me an email (dougho@niceties.com) and I'll be happy to tell you the address.<br><br><br>