I have attached the .pp2 data file for the past day or so. I can tell sometimes, for example at noon, the packet loss is occurring on a hop that is outside my control which isn't a huge deal since that is the minority. I am most concerned about the packet loss from 7:45pm to approximately 8:00am.

Hop one IP doesn't match my modems public IP and obviously doesn't match the IP of my internal network so how can I be sure that is within my network?

Yes I already swapped all cables with nothing helping and have also gone through quite a bit of other troubleshooting steps. I bought a new modem and I am hard wired in. I eliminated the router to make the setup as simplistic as possible in order to find the problem. I am using the latest firmware however Comcast pushes the latest one I don't believe I could update even if I wanted to.

Any help after looking at the pp2 data would be greatly appreciated. I have invested about $400 so far in trying to find a solution, none of which have worked and I am going mad! smile

Attachments
c-192-223-30-175.premium-chicago.nfoservers.com 2016-04-05 0000.pp2 (748 downloads)