I have been having this issue for a month and have done everything possible on my end to remedy and troubleshoot it but I am still coming up short.

Basically every night around 7:45pm, right when the sun goes down (literally every time), I start getting 100% packet loss a few times every couple of minutes. It subsides right around 7:30am in the morning every single time. I have tracked it consistently for about a week with PingPlotter but I am stuck now.

My setup is as simplistic as it gets. I have the coax running into an Aris SB6190 modem, then I have the cat5e cable running directly to my desktop.

I have switched out everything from the coax from the wall, to the modem, to the power supply, to the cat5e cable, from the source PC. I have tried installing a line conditioner for the modem to make sure it was receiving the correct amount of voltage as per a solution here (http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Basic-Inter...do/td-p/1349123). Please take a look at the images and tell me if it time to start going after Comcast yet. They have had a technician out but they were unable to find the source.

Any help will be appreciated.

Attachments
packet_loss3.PNG (718 downloads)

Edited by Tyler (04/04/16 12:50 AM)