Thanks for sending over the .pp2 file - we appreciate it! From what I can see in your results here - it definitely looks like there's some sort of issue occurring between hop #1 and #2.

There are a few different issues that we can imply from this (assuming that hop #1 is your modem, and #2 is the first device outside of your network). It *may* be a line problem; or it could possibly be bandwidth saturation. Are you finding that there are certain periods (evenings, weekends, etc) where you encounter this problem more often? Most of the packet loss in your results here seems to have happened between 1pm-11pm on the 1st (a holiday - so it could be that quite a few people were home & using the internet that day; causing some saturation).

The best course of action here would be to continue collecting data with PingPlotter to see if any patterns start to become more clearly visible. The link I posted in my first reply (http://www.pingplotter.com/netnirvana/) has some good strategies for situations such as this; and also has a worksheet you can use to help track your monitoring efforts. Using that worksheet (as well as some of the guidance in the article) can help you build a pretty solid case to take to Comcast to try and reach a solution.

Hopefully this helps get you headed in the right direction! If you should find yourself with any questions, or needing any other assistance - please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best wishes,

-Gary