I'v been having trouble for the last few months with my isp. It was working fine, then I started to notice it slowing down and what seemed to be cutting out, although the modem never shows a disconnect. The isp has been out multiple times, saying they cant see any thing wrong. Last night I started searching around, found pingplotter and read up on it, then decided to give it a try. When my internet isn't under any load everything seems to go ok, but if I try to watch a video on youtube, netflix, or run a speed test, it seems to freeze for a few seconds and then take back off.
Working Ok Picture
Problem Picture

Running pingplotter while watching a video on netflix, I noticed as soon as my buffer would freeze, ( it went from 1 - 75% then stoped at 75% and didn't move for a few seconds) this was the same time packet loss started showing at 100%. After looking closer it seems it's not so much packet loss, but that hop 3 desides to stop communicating with my modem, Im guessing hop 3 would be the DSLAM? I'v tried three modems, two of which are brand new, they all do the same thing. The isp says theres nothing wrong with the line. So, I'm thinking they have a piece of equipment that is acting up randomly causing me to lose connection for a few seconds before it starts responding agian? Any thoughts would be great, Thanks, T.J.

download pingploter files here