Thank you for the quick and very informative reply. I had a feeling that I may not have been catching the times when packet loss reaches my final destination and it seems I was right. Just a little while after I had posted my original message I caught a small bit of packet loss reaching my final destination. It is not large but when it happens in the game it is very debilitating to not only to play the game properly but more often ruin the immersion by every model running choppy(while low frames per second are not responsible). It is such a subtle amount that it allows every bit of information back and forth except when there is that small spike it seems to be affecting the data of character positions. Perhaps making my character out of synchronization with the game server. As I was saying before there is a latency and packet loss meter inside the game and it sometimes shows a 0.1% loss , sometimes 0.2% but I have never been able to catch it on ping plotter maybe because for last night I had the interval at the default 15 seconds and now have it at 1 second intervals. Here is the picture of it:

Attachments
1922-lotro04web.gif