Hello, I play Lord of the Rings Online and usually have no problems but on occasion the character animations become choppy or rather they look like they are walking on ice and usually a short while after that my character gets stuck. My character "rubber-bands" back into place over and over but every other aspect of the game runs fine. In the game there is a small icon to monitor network connection and I sometimes see a 01.% - 0.2% packet loss. Usually this does not effect me but sometimes the above problems will occur even with out the packet loss appearing. I have run ping plotter for gls.lotro.com and I never see any indication of packet loss on the final hop, but plenty of packet loss on previous hops. The same sort of packet loss appears when I run ping plotter to any address but as I understand it, it does not matter unless the final is getting packet loss. So this has me very confused.
I have a Linksys Wireless-G router with current firmware and configured for port forwarding as instructed by portforward.com for the game as well as unblocking the proper ports for the game. This was all recommended in the common technical issues thread on the LotRO forum and I have posted my problem there but have gotten no helpful answer. So I am looking for help elsewhere and hoping to have a more trained eye to look at my ping plotter data to perhaps give more insight into the source of my problem and perhaps determine if it is some network problem on my end or my ISP. I will be glad to make a better data sample if this is inadequate:

Attachments
1918-lotro03web.gif