Pete,

The time didn't change on the machine, there were no .log or .rip files in the multiping directory. I've just tried to reproduce the problem using a slower ping rate (2 per second), deleting and adding new targets while pinging, and I was unable to reproduce the problem. I was able to produce the problem twice yesterday during our troubleshooting session, each time was after several minutes (more than 10, less than 30) of continuous pinging at the rate of 10 per second, then removing one or more targets, and adding new targets.

I believe, attempting to remember the scenarios, a few initial pings to the new target were successful (less than 5 seconds), then a period of several seconds (7-10) of loss, followed by good responses, then only that window would suddenly draw a red bar from where the period of loss ended to the right edge of that graph, obliterating the new "good response" part of the graph. And that pattern of behavior continued for only the new graph until I exited multiping and brought it back up.

I did not attempt to change the time period shown on the graph, and for those graphs there wasn't enough data collected to be able to scroll back.

I'll try to reproduce the problem again a few times today, then I'll probably upgrade to the new version.

Thanks,

-Scott