How to get a PingPlotter Cloud agent back online
My PingPlotter Cloud agent shows as offline even after I did a service restart. How do I get it back online?
The easiest way to get your agent back online is to use an Auto Link. You can do this by following these steps:
- Head to PingPlotter Cloud.
- Click the Agents tab
- Click the Deploy link at the bottom of the right-side menu
- Click the Auto Link button
- Open a browser tab in your favorite browser
- Paste the URL and click Enter
- Click Open PingPlotter and wait for PingPlotter to open and display the "Your Cloud Agent is active!" message
- Head back to your cloud agent tab and that machine should now be back online.