Greetings,

Supremely awesome program. I am sending a trace every 30 seconds to mainly track pl. I would like to email the plot results on a regular basis like every 4 hours. What I am having difficulty understanding is how to setup the conditions. Conversly, I would like to also send an alert as soon as a pl occurs, which the program does track each pl error count which is neat in itself.

Is the entire plot sent in the email? or only the traces to examine. Like, if its examining the last 10 traces, if a condition is met, only those 10 traces are sent or the entire plot? Looks like the entire plot is. The second problem is I ran a test and the attachment, as well as autosave results, does not appear to include packet loss data in the graph, only in the text portion of the email. Would be nice if the saved data file contains the pl. Also, the text report in the email is exactly what I need, but cant seem to duplicate it in the main program as well, the export process is not the same, nor is copy as summary text.

As a test, this is how I have mine setup. Traces to examine = 1000, alert when 1 trace exceeds 1ms. Send email alert each time condition is met, max wait = 5 minutes. I was trying to get it to email me every 5 minutes with the full plot results. I am not receiving emails. Test works fine.

Thankyou again for a great program.
Jason