Topic Options
#2667 - 05/17/15 08:04 PM Can't Enable Remote Server in Engine
JRayfield Offline

I'm just trying out PingPlotter Pro, to see how it will do in analyzing network connections for VoIP service. I've tried setting it up to use a Remote Server, but I'm having trouble in PingPlotter Pro.

I've enabled Trace via Remote Server, in the Scripting section, and restarted PingPlotter (I even rebooted the computer on which PingPlotter is running). But, when I create a new Configuration and go into Engine Settings/Packet Type, there is no selection for "Trace via Remote Server".

I've tried this on two different computers - one running Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard and one running Windows 7 Pro.

What am I missing here?

John Rayfield, Jr.

#2668 - 05/18/15 01:54 PM Re: Can't Enable Remote Server in Engine [Re: JRayfield]
Gary Offline
PingPlotter Staff

Hey John,

Thanks for writing in!

We've gotten few reports of this issue, and it *seems* that this being caused due to some sort of (unforeseen) restriction with the program being in evaluation mode (which definitely isn't supposed to happen - as we intend for the program to be fully functional through the trial). We've got an report logged for this, and our development team is looking into a potential fix.

In the meantime - I've sent you a temporary PingPlotter Pro license key (via email) that should get things up and running for you.

If you should find yourself with any questions - please let us know!

Best wishes,

-Gary

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 19 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod