Topic Options
#70 - 07/06/99 01:06 PM suggestions - alerts
dmahler Offline

<br>allow the ability to launch an NT command line when an alert happens. <br>this way one can integrate ANY kind of alert. in my case I would send an event to <br>Tivoli TEC.<br><br><br>Don Mahler<br><br><br><br><br><br>

#71 - 08/07/01 11:46 AM Re: suggestions - alerts [Re: dmahler]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'd like to see this as well. I'm having to reset a DSL modem 5 or 6 times per day; I've got X10 hardware that can do the reset, but I need a way to run a program to actually cause the reset to automate the problem completely. I don't want to just customize the alert, I want to have the alert start a program that will resolve the problem automatically!<br><br>

#72 - 08/21/01 02:53 PM Re: suggestions - alerts [Re: dmahler]
Anonymous
Unregistered

First Thanks for the app. I work for a cruise line and have ships connected to the network via satellite. Your alerts seem to be set up for ground based connections, usually up or down. I often have connections at over 3500 ms. This is usually a sign that we my lose the signal. I have set up my email to send my phone a txt msg when a ship is down and/or very slow but I'd also like to know when she is getting bad and when she is back up.<br>Would it be possible to add some extra logic to the alert. And/Or < > over under. <br><br>

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 18 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod