Topic Options
#4006 - 08/01/23 05:41 PM Could someone kindly help me figure out what is going on here?
fmalust Offline

I've been having internet issues for the past month, but it seems to be only affecting me in the household and nobody else. My ISP can't even detect an issue, and packetlosstest won't pick it up but it feels like packet losses which I've experienced multiple times before and packlosstest would detect at the time.

The issue has been ongoing for a month now, tried reformatting my PC thinking maybe it was a virus, malware or something causing this, but it's still persisting. I only reformatted the drive with the OS on it, not the other drives I have, but I'm not even sure if that'll help since I don't know what's going on.

https://share.pingplotter.com/FZbtH8Ba4D5

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#4008 - 08/02/23 11:14 AM Re: Could someone kindly help me figure out what is going on here? [Re: fmalust]
Tyson Offline

Hi fmalust!

Thanks for getting in touch. We know how frustrating network problems can be!

I reviewed the data you sent over but really everything looks good. I suspect the 100% packet loss you're seeing at the final destination is simply because that endpoint isn't configured to respond to ping.

I would recommend using a widely accessible target, like 8.8.8.8 Google DNS, and see what kind of data comes back. Feel free to upload another pp2 file or post a screenshot. I'm happy to continue investigating with you!

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 36 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod