Topic Options
#2140 - 08/03/09 10:17 AM Maximise graph window
pjgfi Offline

Hello,

I'd like the graph window either to be the only one displayed or to take maximum space in Ping Plotter Standard display.

I've tried with INI file, but I can't get rid of some of the other windows (Hop window...).

For now, I display window "full screen", push columns to maximise graph and when the window reduces, graph takes most of the space.

Any solution with the ini file ?

By the way, is there a list of ini file commands ?

Thanks

Edited by pjgfi (08/03/09 10:20 AM)

#2141 - 08/03/09 07:16 PM Re: Maximise graph window [Re: pjgfi]
Pete Ness Offline

Loc: Boise, Idaho
Sorry, there's no way to have PingPlotter Standard default to not have the controls visible on the left - even by editing the .ini file. Standard automatically sets the width when it loads, and doesn't read the saved width from anywhere.

The Pro version does save the layout of the windows / sub-windows as part of its workspace, and it can load the workspace automatically when launched. We can also do some additional customization with Pro's user interface with scripting that can't be done with Standard.

We also don't have a documented list of .ini settings, sorry.

- Pete

#2142 - 08/05/09 05:25 AM Re: Maximise graph window [Re: Pete Ness]
pjgfi Offline

Too bad...

Thanks for that information, anyway !

#2345 - 03/14/12 12:24 PM Re: Maximise graph window [Re: pjgfi]
pjgfi Offline

Hello,

It's been two years now but I'd still like to know if the new standard version 3.30 has more of these option ?

Still no ini file documentation ?

Thanks.

#2346 - 03/14/12 01:00 PM Re: Maximise graph window [Re: pjgfi]
Pete Ness Offline

Loc: Boise, Idaho
We don't really have any plans to document the .ini file - things change on a regular basis, and as just about everything is available through the user interface, it seems easier to document the user interface end of things, rather than the underlying settings storage system.

We've also made no changes that give PingPlotter Standard more capabilities in zooming / focusing a window (hiding the side, etc). Have you tried Pro to see if it does what you need to?

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 15 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod