Topic Options
#2096 - 04/02/09 08:29 PM Unable to send request when Packet size is bigger MTU
Priyank Offline

Hi,
I am trying to use Pingplotter with a packet size of 2000 bytes, but it just gives me an error saying : packet size exceeds MTU. I have checked the Allow Packet Fragmentation option and it is Set. When I tried the same thing on another machine, it worked just fine.
Could you please advise on this? I have been looking around for an answer to this since last 2hours.
Thanks in advance.

--
Priyank

#2097 - 04/03/09 11:55 AM Re: Unable to send request when Packet size is bigger MTU [Re: Priyank]
Pete Ness Offline

Loc: Boise, Idaho
Hello.

Sorry you're having problems. We've not had enough experience with this problem to tell you an immediate solution.

What packet type are you using?

Best wishes,
Pete

#2098 - 04/03/09 03:57 PM Re: Unable to send request when Packet size is bigger MTU [Re: Pete Ness]
Priyank Offline

Hi,
I was trying to send the default ICMP (with windows dll) packets.
Thanks.

--
Priyank

#2099 - 04/07/09 02:07 AM Re: Unable to send request when Packet size is bigger MTU [Re: Priyank]
Pete Ness Offline

Loc: Boise, Idaho
Sorry, we've been unable to duplicate this problem here. Can you please submit a support ticket via the Help -> Email PingPlotter Support... option in PingPlotter? That will send your settings and we can do some more digging with your combination of settings.

Thanks,
Pete

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 34 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod