You're the first report of this problem - and I'm unable to reproduce it on any of our test systems.
Can you describe the problem a bit more?
* What screen resolution do you run?
* Do you run a multiple monitor setup? If so, how do you have the "arranged", and one resolution are the different displays?
* What OS do you run?
* How much does PingPlotter "move" from where it should appear?
* If you unmaximize PingPlotter and "position" it in the same spot it normally maximizes to, does the behavior stay the same?
* If you turn *off* the tray icon, does minimizing / restoring it behave the same way?