Hi<br><br>This one pretty clearly points to a problem between hop 9 and 10. Hop 9 has decent performance (not fantastic, but decent), hop 10 has Horrid performance. <br><br>9 85 ms 80 ms 81 ms 82 ms 85 ms chi-brdr-01.inet.qwest.net [205.171.20.66]<br>10 618 ms * 615 ms 554 ms 632 ms [205.171.4.254]<br><br>Hop 11 is sprintlink.net - it *looks* like hop 10 belongs to qwest.net. Even so, the link between hop 9 and 10 is very clearly the problem. Dropped packets and response times that are reflected down the path.<br><br>This almost looks like a temporary problem between qwest and sprintlink. Unfortunately, it's far enough from your ISP that you can't directly complain to anyone - you really have to start at your ISP.<br><br>I'm guessing that you have other problems with other paths as well (since it sounds like the first 4 hops are the same, but not others). Do you get good response times to other sites? <br><br>Just looking at your times here, your first few hops are not *clearly* to blame for your slowdowns (to this or other sites. This site has huge problems which are originating between hop 9 and 10). If you're reliably getting 60 ms pings into hop 6, then it's not Bellatlantic or Icon.net. It could be qwest.net (if your problem routes usually go through them).<br><br>Check some other sites and see how they look. Also, pictures of the problem would be great (you can e-mail them to support@nessoft.com and I'll edit the post to include them so others can see them as well).<br><br>Let me know how other sites look and I'll see if I can add any analysis to them.<br><br>Good luck!<br><br>Thanks,<br>Pete<br><br><br>