Hi WACK,

Thanks for getting in touch with us - I'm happy to offer some advice!

Based on what I see in your screenshot your connection looks pretty good, that said it looks like this trace is to Reddit rather than an online game server.

To get a better idea of what may be going on while you are trying to play games online I suggest trying to trace directly to the server(s) you are playing on.

A good start to finding the IP of a game server can be a simple Google search. Or if you're interested, you could contact your game's support team and ask for the IP of your server. Community forums for the game are also a great place to search for this information.

If you can not find the server IP using the methods above, you can also try finding it by:

1. Close all other applications, leaving only your game running (connected to the server)
2. Run Command Prompt as Administrator and use the **netstat -b** command. Copy/paste the output to a text editor (i.e. notepad)
2. Then, run the command a second time after closing down your game.
3. Cross-reference your results. The address that displays in the first result, but not the second, **should** be your game server.

Once you've nailed down the IP you're connected to, try out a trace! If you don't get a response (100% loss), then you'd just need to adjust your packet type and port number settings accordingly by creating a new named configuration . Nmap is a great tool we use frequently to help find open ports/protocols for servers.

**Here's a [Youtube video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Raj7tX0TUQ) which talks a little more about isolating the problem.**

For more details about interpreting results for gaming, you can check out these articles:

Interpret Graphs

Beat Game Lag

This should give you better insight into why your connection to online games is not what it should be.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks,
-TJ