Hi DjBofo,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your internet connection but thanks for reaching out and writing into the forum!

I took a look at the screenshot that you attached and it looks like there is some intermittent packet loss and pretty high latency spikes showing starting at hop #2 and going all the way to the final hop. Since hop #2 is a private address (10.174.0.1) I'm guessing this is likely your cable modem (Netgear CM1000). Running a WHOIS query on the 68.6.10.128 IP (hop #3) returns Cox Communications which you mentioned is your ISP.

I'd go ahead and do a reset on the modem. If you're still getting the same results I'd suggest swapping out the cabling between the modem and router to see if that makes a difference. If neither of those makes a difference you may need to try a different modem. You can order one or pick one up and try it and if it doesn't fix the issue often you can return it for a refund. If a different modem doesn't fix the issue then you'd need to do some more in-depth troubleshooting.

If you have any other questions just let us know, we're always happy to help.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

-Poe