Hello,

New to this forum. Was told by a friend of mine to resort to Pingmann both for the analysis software and the community help.

The past 3-4 weeks I have been experiencing loss of connection when playing games. This includes games such as:

Counter-strike GO
DOTA2
Star Wars - Battlefront
Hearthstone.

At first I thought it was temporary and didn't pay much attention to it. Now, however, I'm growing increasingly frustraded. I am experiencing the same problem with diferent computers (I have two, one laptop and one stationary). The problem occurs regardless of being connected by WIFI or ethernet cable.

The problem has a very clear pattern. It seems to happen at very set intervalls: around 5 minutes. During this time I can usually see what happens in the game around me in real time (as if the "rest of the game" isn't affected by my loss of connection), however I myself cannot move or control anything.

I am very new to troubleshooting network and internet connections on this "advanced" level. I have attached a screenshot of pingplotter that I let run in the background for around 30minutes whilest gaming Star Wars Battlefront. You can find the image attached along with the original Pingplotter-file.

Any help here is appreciated, as I am unsure how to interpret this result.

The router is a 3TB timecapsule from Apple if that has any relevance to the issue.

Attachments
pingman dump.PNG (230 downloads)
Pingplotter file 13november.pp2 (344 downloads)