Hi Philip,

Thanks for the reply!

This is all getting very confusing. I just swapped to TCP and UDP. UDP was showing 100% packet loss on all hops and TCP shows intermittent(5 seconds on/5 seconds off) on the first two then 100% on the rest. What that means I have no idea.

I don't know if switching engine can be seen in the logs or whether I supposed to do separate logs for the switch? To be honest I am completely in the dark here.

The guys who set up the network have been less than helpful. They pretty much keep me in the dark with what is going on. For instance I tried to setup an email account over a year ago and it still cannot receive from the internal network, but can send and receive from everyone else. There is a local machine that downloads all emails and then delivers them to PCs in the office so that they don't download the same messages multiple times. Internet is slow and expensive here in Swaziland.

I've attached almost two hours of logs from this morning. You can see the huge packet loss from about 8:15am when I switched to UDP an TCP.

I'm lost!

Ben

Attachments
ngwenyaglass.co.sz 2016-06-22.pp2 (422 downloads)