Hi!

I have been having intermittent trouble (timeouts) connecting to my VPS server which is running www.ngwenyaglass.co.sz

We have two internet connections at work... One is SPTC Swaziland and the other is MTN South Africa. I get the timeouts only when on the Swaziland connection (which is intermittent). Were able to have two connections here as were very close to the South African border so we can use a South African modem with a sim card in it.

I have had the server checked out by cPanel guys and they think it could be the ISP after checking and not being able to find a problem on the VPS, according to afrihost.co.za (The VPS host) they do not have any firewalls on un-managed servers so the timeout should not be them.

I have only just installed PingPlotter and really dont understand what I am seeing on the graph. Can anyone make any sense of where my problem is? Please see attached image of the last 30 mins

Edit: Adding second screenshot for illustrating changing connection to MTN SA PingPlotter---ngwenyaglass.co.sz-02.jpg

Edit2: Adding pp2 file

Hopefully
Ben

Attachments
PingPlotter---ngwenyaglass.co.sz.jpg (634 downloads)
PingPlotter---ngwenyaglass.co.sz-02.jpg (603 downloads)
ngwenyaglass.co.sz.pp2 (440 downloads)

Edited by Ben (06/20/16 09:39 AM)