Hi Marc.<br><br>Having Ping Plotter color the hops differently would make it speculate on what's actually happening. I've considered adding some speculative logic, but not done anything with it yet - as it's a bit of a responsibility coming up with the right speculation.<br><br>I'm also not sure about the coloring thing - because there's only so much you can show with this. What happens if hop 3 is "randomly" losing 10% of the data, while hop 4 is losing 15% and hope 5 is losing 50%? Whose fault is it - and what color should it paint each of these hops? Also, if it's a 25% loss, hop 3 is likely to lose different samples than hop 4 or 5, so they're often not directly correlated.<br><br>I find that the upper graph is pretty good for determening where the problem lies - just by the PL% numbers. A text summary of the problem may be in order, but using colors for this makes me a bit uncomfortable - there's just *SO* many possible areas for packet loss, deteriorating line speeds, and other ptoblems - that I don't want to offer the wrong answer when there problems arise. So, for now, I've been giving *no* summary of the problem.<br><br>I actually toyed around a bit with including a basic-style interpreter that could be used to write some basic rules to summarize the line conditions/trouble spots, but decided that for now, it wasn't worth it.<br><br>As always, suggestions are welcome on this topic (or others!).<br><br>Thanks for the feedback!<br><br><br>