This is the clue that I needed:<br>"The real decider on this, though, is to compare the IP address you specified with the last IP address in the route. If these match, and you're not getting a timeline graph, then it's possible they've been specifically supressed for that hop. Just right-click on the hop and turn on the timeline graph."<br><br>In a route to a point in the Internet, I was turning Timeline graphs on then off, then going back and restarting the trace with other IP addresses, then coming back to one of the ones that had been previously turned on/off in the middle of a trace. I would have thought that the Timeline graph on/off flags would be reset to a default of "on if last node in trace" each time a new trace is started. In fact, once a Timeline graph for a specific IP address has been turned on and either left on or turned off, there seems to be no way (not even stopping and restarting PingPlotter) to ever return that IP address to the state where its Timeline graph is displayed only if it's the last node in the trace. <br><br>-- <br>Bob Holloway, Unisys Corp., 2476 Swedesford Rd., Malvern, PA 19355-9700