Quote:
I have the "# of times to trace" set to 1. When I enter an address and press "Trace", I now have to press "Stop" and then "Resume" to trace again or try another address. In the prior version, the program would present the "Resume" button without the intervening "Stop" button.

If I enter "2" for "# of times to trace", the program works correctly the *first* time... i.e. it traces twice and then presents the "Resume" button. But once you press the "Resume" button it thereafter forces you to press the "Stop" button again before pressing "Resume".

I may be the only one to have reported it, but isn't this the way the program now behaves? How can a bug that affects anyone/everyone who uses the product be considered a "corner case"? If you're implying that I'm the only one that's seeing this behavior and the program works correctly for others, please let me know so I can try and find out what's wrong with my setup.

And yes, I immediately went back to the prior version after seeing how the latest version behaves.