In normal operation, the main display (i.e. the list of hops) updates when a route change occurs - that is successive lines are overwritten with the new information, and the "New route changes logged" message appears. <br><br>When ALL is specified as the route change mask and a route change occurs, the list of hops is blanked out completely and the new list of hops generated and the "New route changes logged" message appears. <br><br>What I expected (and would prefer) is that the behavior is just the same as for normal operation (i.e. updating the list rather than redrawing it), but without the "New route changes logged" message (although the route history should be kept in case it is needed).<br><br>Incidentally, I could not enter a mask of 255.255.255.255, (to see if it behaved differently from ALL - it doesn't), but I could create that mask by entering 255.255.255.254 and ORing it with 0.0.0.1. After restarting, it shows ALL - so obviously you convert ALL to 255.255.255.255 internally.<br><br>Also, the legend on the OR button does not fit if the mask has more than 9 digits - my laptop's screen resolution is 1024x768 with normal (96 dpi) fonts. The problem is exagerated if large fonts are used.<br><br>